Seth attended the University of South Carolina, where he was a First Team All-America singles tennis player for the Gamecocks.
In 2014 he was elected to the University of South Carolina Athletic Hall of Fame for his athletic accomplishments as a Gamecock men’s tennis player.
Upon completing his undergraduate studies, he obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law.
A former Richland County Prosecutor, Seth has obtained a wealth of courtroom and trial experience. He is an active community volunteer
and has served for several years as a tennis coach for the Special Olympics of South Carolina. Since 2011, Seth Rose has represented Richland County Council District Five,
which includes Five Points, the Vista, the campuses of the University of South Carolina,
Allen University and Benedict College as well as surrounding areas and neighborhoods.
He and his wife Anna, a pharmacist, reside in Columbia and attend Downtown Church in Columbia. Seth and Anna are the proud parents of their two sons, Cole and Luke.
- Principal attorney at Seth Rose Law Firm.
- Former Richland County (Columbia, SC) Prosecutor.
- DUI & Alcohol Related offenses
- Drug Charges
- Assault & Battery/CDV
- Named one of the Top 10 Criminal Defense Lawyers in the State of South Carolina under the age of 40
- 2016 Top 50 Most Influential and Powerful People in Columbia, SC (Free-Times.com)
- 2015 Green Elected Official of the Year (Keep the Midlands Beautiful)
- 2015 Top 50 Most Influential and Powerful People in Columbia, SC (Free-Times.com)
- Best DUI Defense Attorney (Free-times.com)
- Inducted into the University of South Carolina Athletic Hall of Fame
- First Team All-America Single's Tennis Player, University of South Carolina
- Admitted to the South Carolina Bar
- Juris Doctor at The University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia SC
- B.A. at The University of South Carolina, Columbia SC
Areas of Practice
Significant experience in successfully defending DUIs and other alcohol related charges
Proven track record successfully defending drug offenses
Personal Injury / Work Comp
Significant experience helping the injured and getting results
All other criminal charges